Facebook just prompted me to write a post, because apparently my last post was too long ago. Well, never mind that I’m trying to write a frickin’ dissertation. This is so much more important. *eye roll*
Yet,I’m afraid the ol’ Galloswag may be out of commission for a while*, as she writes, eats egregious amounts of greek yogurt, and weeps over each chapter. So here are a few things to do in the meantime –
- Start a rival blog so we can up each other’s numbers with zingy posts… my dream is for this to culminate in a late night dance-off that we go Facebook live with
- Write me a message testifying how much Galloblog has meant to you
- Paint with all the colors of the wind to express your pain with my silence
- Send me a gift basket of greek yogurt
- Pray for me to finish well and find joy in the process!
I shall return, with plenty of nothing to pollute your mind with. *smoochies*
Merci, merci. I ❤ ** you all.
— Editorial Notes —
*I won’t put a date, because I don’t want y’all naggin’ me. I do what I want!!
**I don’t LOVE you all. I heart you all. Big difference. Don’t be weird.
Alsoooo if you read this, don’t be a social media sneak but instead, visit my Facebook page and like/comment/share/print-out-and-laminate below!!